Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mother and Son

Today Weebs and I have a full agenda. First, we are going to purchase some new shoes. For him, not me. My feet are too swollen for new shoes right now. It is really gross. Then we are going to purchase a carseat for our new baby. I guess I need to hurry up and do that if I plan on bringing Baby Emily home from the hospital with me. After we buy the carseat, we will go to W's class Easter party. Then we are going to come home and hang out for a while and it will be time to pick up Caroline from school. The kids both have dentist appts. this afternoon. They love going to the dentist. We will probably pick up something yummy for dinner because the dentist appt. is kind of late.
Tomorrow I have an appt. with Dr. K and we will probably discuss induction. Which will probably happen next week. And then Liz and I are going to try and eat gumbo for the last time until next year. I have a strong feeling I am going to end up seeing Horton Hears A Who this weekend.

No comments: