Friday, April 4, 2008

Early Morning Randomness

1. Baby Emily slept pretty good last night, for which I am very thankful.
2. Today is the last day that SS is going to transport C to and from school and that makes me a little sad. But I have to get back into business at some point!
3. I would probably die if I did not have coffee these days.
4. I am very much looking forward to the E! True Hollywood Story about the Kardashians that premieres tonight.
5. I am also very excited about the newest episode of the Ultimate Coyote Search that is coming on tonight.
6. Will I ever be able to quit wearing maternity pants? I know has only been 2 weeks and I should be patient.
7. I am purchasing a new stroller soon and I am very happy about that.
8. Emily's bellybutton stump came off last night THANK GOD!!!!
9. I really need to start reading more. I can do this while I am feeding E.
10. Even though I was shocked and not very thrilled when I found out I was pregnant last summer, I am really glad that we have 3 kids. I think if we had not had another one, I would never have felt 100% "finished" and now I do.
11. I am also very happy that the reproductive chapter of my life is over.
12. I will probably never wear shorts again. At least not this summer!!!!

4 comments:

Archibald said...

As if you have three children!

Nat D said...

she has 3 mormons

Elizabeth H. said...

And they are really cute mormons.

Annie said...

You have got to start reading the Twilight series immediately!