Friday, April 11, 2008

Penelope Ann Miller


Annie's blog inspired me to search out a picture of P.A.M. because she mentioned being told she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker (which she does not, but whatever). Have you ever been told that you resemble a celebrity? In college, I dated a young man who always said he thought I look like Penelope Ann Miller (he is/was a big fan of Carlito's Way). I disagree with this comparison, but it is better than being told that I resemble Blossom, which has happened before. I would be very delighted if someone told me that I resemble Michelle Pfeiffer, but we all know how much I am in love with her! If I was a lesbian, I would totally hit on M.P.
People used to think Knarf looked like Doogie Howser when we were in high school.... I can kind of see that. I feel that Archibald, when not in his ostrich costume, resembles the Lorax or perhaps the Grumpy Old Troll from Dora the Explorer. Or maybe even Brad Pitt! My friend Jaime kind of looks like Katie Holmes. And Lance always thought that J-Ro looks like Rebecca Demornay.
Of course, Lance himself looks like Paul Simon. Or Steve from Blue's Clues. But I digress....

9 comments:

Nat D said...

Lance is totally Steve from Blue's Clues. Knarf as Doogie Howser? I don't see it. At. All. Except for maybe the gay thing.

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

Yes, Lance and Paul Simon!

Elizabeth H. said...

I forgot about Penelope Ann Miller. You do look like her. Knarf looks like a guy on CNN; Jonathan something.

j-ro said...

lance is totally paul simon and yes, he used to tell me i looked like rebecca demornay a la hand that rocks the cradle. i think it was all the heavy eyeliner??

ps- it's totally gonna be daisy tonight!

Annie said...

Blossom? I don't see it. Maybe Evan Rachel Wood? You know, now that I think about it, Kiki just might bear a passing resemblance to Mayim Bialik. I am dying to know who this Knarf is.

Jud said...

Wow, since I don't know you or the others mentioned, can't say, although I think I have seen Knarf on Nat's blog wearing some goofy ass glasses.

Annie said...

I just figured out knarf with a little help from Eliza. Sometimes I'm a little slow.

Clinton Gene Healey said...

Lance IS Paul Simon

TheOnlyWay said...

Mmmm:)