Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why Liz is My Friend

I am really loving Liz right now. She is paying $25 to come with me to a stupid Junior League luncheon that she doesn't even have to go to so I don't have to go alone. That is a GOOD FRIEND.
Other nice things about Liz:
1. She always smells nice, like a mixture of cigarettes and perfume. Or Nivea. Do you even use Nivea any more Liz?
2. She always sends me flowers in the hospital when I have a baby.
3. When you go out with Liz, you know there will be a good story to tell the next day.
4. She comes to lots of activities for my kids, like dance recitals and school Christmas parties and Gumbo lunches. I hope to do the same for her twins one day soon.

The list could go on and on.....
So even though she made me pee in a hole in her backyard in elementary school and she once persuaded me to get naked and climb in a maid's cart which she pushed up against our counselor's door at Camp Gulf Park, I LOVE LIZ!
Here's to 25 years and counting of friendship and love! I wanted to post a picture but this stupid computer won't let me.

4 comments:

Elizabeth H. said...

Liz s the bomb! You can always count on Liz for a good story.

Archibald said...

I always like the story where she passed out in the arms of a homeless man.

Nat D said...

I love Liz too, but not as much as I love pushing her and being volatile to other people. lalalalalalala!

j-ro said...

hahahaha- that gulfpark story! Do you have any pics of those long lost days of yore? remember the fart bottle? we were a bunch of retarded fools. I guess we still are...

liz is great-