Wednesday, April 2, 2008

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!!

I am one tired chick today. Baby Emily was up A LOT last night. I am trying to get her to sleep in her cradle instead of her carrier and she seems to prefer the carrier. Hmph. She really is cute though. Having a newborn is hard. I forgot exactly how hard! But so worth it. She is a doll! Warning: you are probably going to get very sick of reading on here how cute & enchanting my baby and older children are but hell, it is MY blog so if you don't like it, don't read it.
E will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. We have 2 dr's appts. One for me with Dr. K and one for Emily with Dr. Traci. I am very bravely going to strike out on my own tomorrow. I am ready. I can do it!!
I would like to say thanks to SS, who has been driving C to and from school all week. What a help she has been!
I bought tickets for High School Musical on Ice yesterday. Apparently they have been on sale for a year. Who knew? At least we got tickets. Very crappy seats. The good news is the tickets were only $15 each. The bad news is that I think I bought them for the same day as C's dance recital, which starts at 1:00. HSM on Ice begins at 3:00. Hmmm. I totally forgot about the recital. Oh well, it is all at the River Center so we can just rush over after she performs.
I am so excited about C's 6th birthday party. It is a Hannah Montana party and some ladies are going to bring costumes and wigs and microphones. The girls will have their make up and nails done and have a fashion show. For party favors, I ordered some cute little purses with nail polish, lip gloss, body glitter and stick on earrings inside. Fun fun fun!
Off to clean my bedroom and do laundry....

6 comments:

Nat D said...

well your kids are real cute. esp. that weebs when he does his high school musical dances!

Elizabeth H. said...

Sounds like a great party to me!!!!

j-ro said...

newborns ARE hard- fun and entertaining, but HARD! I'm bringing dinner next week- this one turned into a sh*tstorm. Are you being fed? I know nat brought something...

Annie said...

Please post some pics of baby Emily! She is so pert!

Archibald said...

You are so inviting me to Caroline's birthday party.

Anonymous said...

My word. Uncle Duck will look EXTRA GOOD in stick on earrings and a wig!