Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Hump Day!



Today was a pretty good day. Caroline's play was very cute. It is Famous Americans Week at her school and every year the Kindergarten puts on a play about America. The kids all knew their lines so well and not a single one of them froze. A good job was done by all! I am really proud of Caroline, she did a great job and spoke very clearly.
After the play, William and I went to the grocery store. I must say, William is an excellent grocery shopping companion. He is so enthusiastic about everything I put in the cart. "Applesauce! I LOVE applesauce!" and "Bananas are yummy!" He did tell me that he had an itchy "fenis" in the middle of the frozen foods, but nobody heard. He was very excited that I purchased both he and Caroline a new Snoopy toothbrush.
Poor William is sick though. He has been coughing pretty bad for 2 days and was running fever when he woke up from his nap. So we have to go see Dr. Traci tomorrow morning and see what is up. Maybe she will look at my throat too.
In other news, nobody was rude or negative about my pregnancy at school today. In fact, all the moms said things like "March 22? That's just around the corner!" Which once again supports my theory that it is mostly post-menopausal women who make negative comments to young expectant mothers.

4 comments:

Elizabeth H. said...

I hope that William's fenis is better.

Nat D said...

I hope that you and Elizabeth H. both realize soon that Phenis is spelled with a Ph.

Annie said...

Oh no! Not another visit to Dr. Traci. Should we just officially move in over there? Hope Weebs is better soon.

Katherine C. said...

I can spell my little boy's private parts anyway I want, TYVM.