Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Heat Is On

Why oh why am I so freaking HOT?? Oh yeah, I am 9 months pregnant. But seriously, it didn't even get out of the 50's today and I was one hot mama. I wish I could spend the remainder of my pregnancy in my underwear. How am I going to handle menopause?
My husband has had a terrible sinus type migraine for the past 2 days. Oh ick. This is seriously interfering with my nesting.
OKay, my kids are spazzing out and I need to go feed them. Will write mo later.

5 comments:

Nat D said...

Goddam Jason! Get your ass out of the house so this girl can nest! jeesh!

Nat D said...

Meanwhile, nice firey fireball!

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

i like the pic

Archibald said...

Sunshine is one hot mama!!!

Elizabeth H. said...

Get Jason some Mucinex. It gets the crud out of your head quickly. There is no time for sick husbands right now.