Monday, February 25, 2008

Too Tired to Post Much

Yuck. I am so tired today, I don't know what to do with myself. I did go to my aunt's house this morning and she is giving me a couch and a chair and it was much more attractive than I expected and in perfect condition so I am very happy about that!
We had a pretty enjoyable weekend, nothing too exciting happened except eating lunch at Dearman's and meeting Maryliz and Madeleine at the park. Jason is sick (yes, again) and was WAY overdramatic about it all weekend.
I did have some contractions over the weekend but nothing alarming and they have since stopped.
I watched a bit of the Oscars but got bored and switched to the Girls Next Door. Then I got sleepy and went to sleep.
I am really just too tired to post anymore.

3 comments:

Nat D said...

You need to listen to some smooth hits from the 70's to soothe your soul.

Archibald said...

One time, Ishtar and I were at Dearman's for lunch. The burgers were fabulous, but when we left, Ishtar caught his hand on fire lighting a cigarette from the hamburger grease.

Elizabeth H. said...

Eat some sausage patties.