Friday, January 18, 2008

My new glasses


Here is a picture of me with my NEW GLASSES. Don't I look like a wise and sensual librarian? I am so glad to finally have a new pair of spectacles, I have needed them for about 3 years. I know that I need an eyebrow wax (I have an appt. on Tuesday morning) and my face is usually not that "full" but geez, I am 7 going on 8 months pregnant.
My appointment with Dr. K went very well. He said my blood sugar numbers were "beautiful" and that if they still look this good next week I can start testing only 2 times per day instead of 4! He also admired my new Mary Jane Crocs and said Baby Emily's heartbeat sounds a-okay!
From what I hear, Grandparents Day was a huge success. Tonight is Kiki's birthday celebration. I am hoping her birthday present arrives in the mail today!

6 comments:

Nat D said...

cute specs, honky. Tell Kiki happy birfday from Nanny! Yea for blood testing 2 x rather than 4 x a day! If you want to get together for a walk this weekend, call me!

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

Hi Katherine! I saw a link to your blog on Natalie's blog. How are you??? Long time to talk or see. It looks like you have the whole family thing going on...happy for you. I will post a link to your blog on mine ( I am pretty new to this, so not many readers on mine yet). Take Care!

Archibald said...

Iva!!! You look adorable in your new glasses and not nearly as plump as you think. Tell Caroline Aunt Liz is a Donkey.

Elizabeth H. said...

You look like a sensual librarian that wears very sexy underwear under her clothes.

j-ro said...

i love your surly blog and your new glasses!

Anonymous said...

I love the new glasses!