Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh, This Quiz

Who was your favorite teacher? Miss Nelson

Where did you first encounter FWM? I am not sure when I *first* encountered him, but one of my earliest memories of him was when he had his toenails painted at the BRCC pool.

Who is your favorite Brady? Peter. I also enjoy watching Christopher Knight on My Fair Brady.

What is your favorite Mexican dish? Enchiladas

Who were the members of the Steak Club? Natalie Depp, Katherine Phillips Elliott Foley Kogos Holmes Creech, Scott Kirkpatrick, Blake "Steak" Middleton

What brand of underwear do you like? Body by Victoria

What is your favorite BR bar? The Happy Note, I guess. Although I don't think they serve mojitos. And I freaking love mojitos.

Of all the cars that you have owned, which is your favorite? I really liked my Cherokee.

Would you consider getting a bowl cut? I have had one before (in 4th grade) and it wasn't really attractive so I don't think I will repeat that hairstyle again.

Do you prefer your sausage in patty or link form? Patty. On a poboy. Mmmmm. Now I'm hungry.

No comments: