Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today was a SUCKY day

Today just sucked ass in every way you can imagine. In fact, my life really sucks right now. Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer. My kitchen really needs to be cleaned tonight but you know what? I don't feel like doing it. I want to put on my PJ's and lie on the couch and watch crappy reality TV shows. I hope that Rock of Love is on or something equally crappy. YEAH! So I think that is what I am going to do. Tomorrow will suck too because I have so much crap to do. Okay, I am off to put on my pajamas and my new glasses. Did I mention they are from the J-Lo collection? Dudes, our eye insurance only covers places like Wal-Mart, there isn't a whole lot to choose from. I wear my J-Lo glasses with pride.

4 comments:

Clinton Gene Healey said...

At least you have eye insurance- I paid OOP (OUT OF POCKET) and mine cost me close to $500...but they are cool. If I were a better blogger I would but a picture of myself in them

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

i like your new specs!

Anonymous said...

I like your glasses from the Jo-Lo collection. I'm sorry today bites. Trust me, I can relate. HOWEVER, today at Newman I held a little 4-month-old girl named Katherine for about 20 minutes. Pretty soon you'll have another of your own to hold and put baby lotion and tiny pampers on all over again. And of that, my friend, I am very jealous.

Nat D said...

I'm sorry today sucked, and if it weren't chilly outside and it weren't 6:25 pm, I would totally come over and clean up your kitchen because I totally love that kind of c=rap. Let me know if I can be of help in any way!